2.06.2011

Open for Business

Re(home) is not a design site, it is not a how to site, it is not a "green" living site.    The plan behind Re(home) is to create a place when I can share my ideas with others, and hopefully readers will want to do the same. I have a number of things that I look forward to sharing and discussing on this forum over the coming weeks and months.   If you see something you like and want to learn more, please feel free to mention as much in a comment and we can either continue the conversation here or connect offline.   The items that I will feature here are generally not for sale, but that might not always be the case, and it may be the case that we can work something out so that something similar can be made available.   I am also keenly interested in items that you think might fit into my collective - as big sister says, "if you see something, say something".   

2 comments: